Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique ground floor studio flat offers a generous open-plan studio room, sleek modern kitchen, private entrance and is set moments from a variety of amenities.
- Stylish ground floor studio flat
- Exceptionally finished throughout
- Access to the beautifully maintained communal garden Kensington Garden Square
- Sleek modern fitted kitchen and generous open-plan studio room
- Lovely sleeping area with separate dressing area
- Beautifully designed shower room
- Private entrance and access to Kensington Gardens Square
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2167
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1098.5 per half-year (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 428 (39 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Redan Place is located behind Queensway, moments from the extensive amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove and Paddington. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000