Ideally positioned moments from the green open-spaces of Hyde Park, this wonderful 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room and 2 well proportioned bedrooms.
- Expansive 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Lovely private patio area
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Good-sized 2nd bedroom and separate study
- Set in a wonderful building with private entrance
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2110
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £2400 per half-year (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 965 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Central line, Zone: 1
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Inverness Terrace is set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Paddington, while the world famous Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000