A fantastic, light and spacious four bedroom house, tucked away in this quiet cobbled mews boasts fabulous living and entertaining accommodation, an exceptional finish throughout and a modern kitchen.
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned throughout
- Generous top floor reception room opening onto a balcony
- Contemporary integrated kitchen and dining room
- Four double bedrooms, two featuring en suites
- Ample storage and further utility room
- Private patio area and garage
- Set on a quiet cobbled mews in Notting Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,320 (215 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Queens Mews is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000