This bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a generous living space and a private garden and is located moments from the Central Line and a future Crossrail station.
- Fantastic ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Stunning modern open-plan kitchen
- Two impressive double bedrooms
- Benefits from a private section of the garden
- Located close to an excellent range of shops and amenities
- Close to Acton Mainline station (future Crossrail station)
- Close to North Acton underground station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from an excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars in North Acton, while a further range are available in close by Ealing.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
Acton Main Line station
North Acton station
Central line, Zone: 2/3
West Acton station
Central line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 492 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.