Set within an exclusive gated development this stunning two bedroom penthouse offers bright and spacious accommodation including an expansive reception room and lovely private balcony with far-reaching views.
- Impressive two bedroom top floor apartment with lift
- Stunning modern block in an exclusive gated development
- Expansive reception room flooded with natural light
- Fantastic private balcony with spectacular views
- Smart well-equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms both with en suite and additional WC
- Allocated undercroft parking
- Close Proximity to Bromley High Street and rail station.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,003 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Sparkes Close is situated in the heart of Bromley moments from Bromley South rail Station which offers fast links into central London and only a short distance from the popular Glades shopping centre located on Bromley High Street.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots of great shows throughout the year, including plays and world-famous music artists.
Bromley Civic Centre
Built in 1775, The Old Palace is a beautiful venue with immaculate grounds that is perfect for weddings.
Bar du Vin
Karaoke, members' club and late nights at the weekend, Bar du Vin is Bromley's only wine bar.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111