A truly inspirational and much loved historic period conversion set in one of the most prestigious residential roads in Beckenham Place Park with close proximity to three stations.
- Expansive two bedroom, top floor flat
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Generous eat-in kitchen with plentiful light
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes an fantastic views
- Master bedroom with lovely en-suite shower room
- Good sized family bathroom with feature lighting
- Residents parking
- Beautifully manicured communal grounds
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,034 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
New Beckenham station
Beckenham Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Beckenham Place Park is a prestigious road within Beckenham and offers fantastic access to Beckenham High Street for the shops, restaurants and amenities. The property is ideally located near three stations including Beckenham Junction.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111