A truly inspirational and much loved historic period conversion set in one of the most prestigious residential roads in Beckenham Place Park with close proximity to three stations.
- Expansive two bedroom, top floor flat
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Generous eat-in kitchen with plentiful light
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes an fantastic views
- Master bedroom with lovely en-suite shower room
- Good sized family bathroom with feature lighting
- Residents parking
- Beautifully manicured communal grounds
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Beckenham Place Park is a prestigious road within Beckenham and offers fantastic access to Beckenham High Street for the shops, restaurants and amenities. The property is ideally located near three stations including Beckenham Junction.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're looking for a tasty white hot chocolate whilst you get lost in a good book, a £5 English breakfast to cure your ills from the night before, a place to take the kids whilst you catch up with friends and loved ones, or a great daytime into nighttime date location, then Deli Nene is the place to go.
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
New Beckenham station
Beckenham Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,617 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,394 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,034 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111