A lovely two bedroom flat which is well presented throughout benefiting from an ideal location moments from Clapham Junction and an on-site communal pool, gym and sauna.
- Charming two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Benefiting from a good-sized reception room
- Well-presented throughout
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Practical bathroom
- Access to a communal pool, gym and sauna
- Concierge and allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bramlands Close is located moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lavender Hill and the nearest station is Clapham Junction (National Rail).
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £746 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 708 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.