Affording an excellent location in the heart of Crouch End this stylish two bedroom apartment is beautifully arranged on the second floor of a stunning period building, benefiting from an impressive living space.
- Top floor two bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a spacious open plan living space
- Flooded with natural light throughout
- An extensive range of amenities on your doorstep
- Moments from Crouch Hill Station
- Close to the green open spaces of Alexandra Park
- Finished to a superb contemporary standard throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Crouch End Hill is a fantastic sought-after central Crouch End location set moments from the fabulous boutiques, cafes and amenities there as well as the excellent transport links.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crouch End Broadway
With so much to do and see in Crouch End, there's no wonder why it's such a popular place to live....
Simply one of the nicest Thai meals outside of Thailand.
Kiss the Sky
This bar is the perfect destination for after-work drinks. They have happy hour deals every single day and a quiz on a Monday that's always good fun.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,226 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.