Set on the fourth floor, this penthouse apartment boasts an expansive reception room, two delightful terraces and a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Excellent three bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Two delightful private terraces
- Three generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located close to Brick Lane
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vallance Road provides a sought-after East London location next to Brick Lane, with its trendy shops, bars and cafes, while Shoreditch triangle, Hoxton and Old Street are also all moments away.
Whitechapel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
An incredible restaurant in east London. Bright yellow and tiny in size, it serves the best fried chicken with American-style sides, including the dill and pomegranate slaw, which is unreal! Booking is recommended...
District Hammersmith & City London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
Aldgate East station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,283 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.