Set in a prime location, this spacious 2 bed apartment offers trendy interiors and open plan living, with light wood flooring and retaining dark beams throughout. A stunning private balcony looks onto cityscape views.
- Modern 5th floor apartment
- Open plan reception and fully-equipped kitchen
- Private balcony looking onto city views
- Spacious main double bedroom
- 2nd Stylish double bedroom
- Subway-tiled bathroom
- Ample hallway storage
- Beams and wood floors throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 718 (66 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hallings Wharf Studios is in a sought after location moments from Stratford High Street Station and benefiting from the Channelsea Path. The property is also surrounded by a vibrant array of bars, shops and eateries.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Common Greenway Cafe
Hidden gem, relaxed environment, friendly staff and great food!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585