Situated within a Gated development just moments from the city, this impressive 1 bedroom Ground floor flat benefits from a charming private Garden and ample living space.
- Fantastic 1 bedroom Ground floor flat
- Set within a gated development
- Open plan reception room with ample space to entertain
- Charming private Garden
- Impressive bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Close to the City and moments from St Katharine Docks
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,392 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 568 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
London Overground line, Zone: 2
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
China Court is a fantastic gated development located moments from the beautiful St Katharine Docks and all the amenities on offer there as well as being within easy reach of the City. Tower Hill Underground Station is in close proximity also.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
A great brunch menu on a Saturday and the service is excellent. The full English and the anchovy butter is a nice touch.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222