This beautifully presented two bedroom house occupies a fantastic location in the heart of Shoreditch while offering Stylish and modern interiors as well as much sought-after outdoor space.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom house
- Arranged over the ground and first floor
- Well maintained, modern terraced property
- Stylish interiors with neutral decor throughout
- Delightful private garden
- Secure parking space included
- Superb east London location in the heart of Shoreditch
- Moments from both Spitalfileds and the City
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Austin street can be found just off Hackney Road, mere metres from where it merges with Shoreditch High Street benefits from the wide array of shops, bars and restaurants it has to offer.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
After trying nearly all of the Vietnamese restaurants on Kingsland Road, this is by far the best. The setting is cool with graffiti style art on the walls and the service is excellent compared to other places on the same road. Complimentary tea and watermelon at the end is exactly what is needed after trying the extensive menu of pho, noodles, summer rolls and fresh fish.
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,880 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,108 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 650 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.