A grand two bedroom, split-level, seventh floor flat set in a fabulous and secure development with a concierge overlooking Meath Gardens and providing close proximity to the amenities of Bethnal Green.
- Quiet residential development
- Secure development with concierge
- Opposite the green open spaces of Meath Gardens
- Spacious bright open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- Second bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Third bedroom with direct access to balcony
- Private balcony with great views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from the amenities of Roman Road, with the open spaces of Victoria Park and Millenium Park close-by. The nearest station is Mile End (Central, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City lines), while the A10, A11 and A12 offer good motoring links.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Victoria Park Market
Open every Sunday, you can enjoy a Sunday walk in the park and have a bite to eat and a pint in the middle of it! Great day out with family or friends on a nice and sunny day.
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Stepney Green station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2
Mile End station
District Hammersmith & City Central lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
Central line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,085 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,599 (148 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414