Set over the eighth and ninth floor of a stunning modern development this striking penthouse apartment offers a beautiful modern interior with incredible 100ft+ roof terrace with views across London.
- Beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Gorgeous interiors throughout with stunning reception room
- Wrap around balcony and incredible 9th floor roof terrace
- Concierge service and communal pool and gym
- Highly sought after development in central Ealing
- Fantastic sun room opening onto the roof terrace
- En suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Moments from Ealing Broadway Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Amazing central Ealing location close to a great selection of local amenities and Ealing Broadway Station for transport links around the City.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
Award-winning pizzeria run by Neapolitans. Authentic ingredients and methods of cooking, al-fresco dining and vibrant atmosphere. Known fondly as the best pizza in Ealing - arguably London!
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
West Ealing station
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,676 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.