This fantastic one bedroom apartment is found within a stunning gated development, boasting wood floors, a balcony and fabulous landscaped communal gardens.
- Situated on the ground floor of a gated development
- Close to Myddelton Square
- Contemporary one bedroom apartment
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Lovely wooden floors and balcony
- Access to a delightful communal gardens
- Semi-open plan kitchen with dishwasher
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with power shower
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Myddelton Passage is ideally located close to the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street. Angel Underground Station is moments away and the A1 is easily accessible for routes out of London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
Northern line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
King's Cross & St Pancras station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Victoria East Midlands Trains Grand Central Piccadilly Great Northern London North Eastern Railway Southeastern Thameslink Northern First Hull Trains lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 585 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.