Conveniently situated within easy reach of Surrey University and the Royal Surrey Hospital, this superb four bedroom house benefits from a large private driveway and a rear garden with an outside office.
- A charming four bedroom house
- Well located for the fantastic amenities in Guildford
- Moments from the University Of Surrey
- A good sized reception room
- Large private rear garden
- An ample driveway
- Outside office
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Local amenities are moments away and for a more extensive selection of shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities including Surrey Sports Park and Guildford Spectrum, Guildford town centre is nearby.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,218 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000