A breathtaking six bedroom locally listed Tarrant-built house, set within the highly desirable and exclusive Hockering private estate with stunning grounds and impressive interiors.
- Amazing six bedroom detached period house
- Locally Listed Tarrant-built home
- Retains many outstanding period features
- Three stunning reception rooms including a games room
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with AGA
- Beautiful master suite with roof terrace overlooking gardens
- Impressive private grounds
- Gym and triple garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Trevarno House is ideally positioned in the Sought-after Hockering estate close to amenities and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Woking town centre and the mainline station.
Hockering locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hoebridge Golf Centre
One of the best of the 11 golf courses within a few miles of Woking town centre!
A tranquil space to walk the dog and follow the tree trail. It's a great spot so close to the centre of Woking.
Ye Old Fish Market
The best fish and chips in Woking!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,763 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,501 (696 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45