Offering extensive and beautifully presented living space, this magnificent five bedroom house is set amongst four acres of its own grounds in the world famous Wentworth Estate boasting a swimming pool and tennis court.
- A magnificent detached five bedroom house
- Set on approximately four acres of landscaped grounds
- Located in the prestigious Wentworth Estate
- Offers extensive living and entertaining space throughout
- Includes a swimming pool and tennis court
- Gardens bordered by mature woodland
- Separate double garage
- Located close to Wentworth Golf Club
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is tucked inside the grand gates of the private Wentworth Estate with its internationally renowned Wentworth club and world famous golf course. The estate is close to the nearby amenities of Virginia Water and Sunningdale.
Virginia Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
2-4-1 desserts and quiz nights on a Thursday.
Great for a long walk or a quick stroll.
Foxhills Golf Club
Provides the best backdrop for a round of golf in Surrey and probably the best wine selection for afterwards too.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,840 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,615 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Runnymede Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,498 (417 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45