A beautifully presented, modern and light one bedroom first floor flat boasting a spacious layout, a superb reception room, contemporary kitchen and off-street parking.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Excellent condition and a neutral decor throughout
- Bright and spacious rooms
- Impressive reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with tiled finish
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from the river and beautiful Canbury Gardens while Richmond Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston are also close by.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything you can expect from a traditional Italian restaurant - wood fired pizza oven, hearty pasta dishes and delicious garlic bread.
Amazing performances and very diverse choice of shows in the centre of Kingston.
The best butchers in town selling not just meat, but fish, cheeses and tasty deli items too.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,871 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 498 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.