Located in the heart of Kingston, this amazing 2 bedroom seventh floor flat is set within a new development, boasting high-specification and fittings, concierge service and communal gym.
- Outstanding 2 bedroom 7th floor flat
- Set in a stunning new development with central gardens
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and stone work top
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Stylish bathroom with ceramic tiling and underfloor warming
- Residents' gym and concierge service
- Excellent location close to Kingston mainline station
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,414 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 777 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Hampton Wick station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Queenshurst is ideally located within easy reach of the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Kingston as well as Kingston Station. The banks of the River Thames are close by as well as various transport links into central London.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canbury Gardens Tennis Centre
Just next to the River Thames - a private tennis club where all ages and abilities are welcome.
The Boaters Inn
Amazing pub, great service and quality of food... good for Sunday family meals.
Beans & Greens
Great place to get a perfect breakfast smoothie!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121