Presented to an excellent standard throughout, this stunning five bedroom house boasts an open-plan kitchen/family room, two bathrooms, a mature private garden, off-street parking.
- Amazing five bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Open-plan contemporary fitted kitchen
- Separate reception room with a bay fronted window
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Two modern tiled bathrooms
- Benefits from a mature private garden
- Includes off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to Grand Avenue and Christchurch schools and a short distance to the A3 for motorist links in and out of London. A selection of amenities can be found in nearby Surbiton.
Tolworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Manor Chippy
A traditional and delicious British fish and chip shop.
The River Club
A beautiful gym, pool and spa set within scenic woodland, offering golf and tennis classes.
A Chinese takeaway with an extensive menu.
Malden Manor station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,579 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,685 (156 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300