This stunning six bedroom house is bright and spacious throughout, benefiting from lovely period features, its own self-contained lower ground floor flat, a pretty garden and ample off-street parking.
- Substantial six bedroom period house
- Bright and spacious reception rooms
- Attractive garden and ample off-street parking
- Generous eat-in kitchen and separate utility room
- Featuring stunning period fireplaces throughout
- Five well proportioned bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Sixth bedroom, shower room and kitchen on lower ground floor
- Lovely family white suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The many shops, bars and restaurants of Surbiton close by, with a further selection of amenities available in either Long Ditton or Kingston,while the motorist is equally well served with straightforward access to the A3 and A309.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The French Table
This restaurant does delicious food! A wonderful place to celebrate any special occasion.
A really popular bar/restaurant on tree-lined Maple Road.
Tarte in the Park
Run by the people from The French Tarte cafe in Surbiton, this cafe in Victoria Recreation Ground is perfect for a quick lunch.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,976 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,557 (330 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.