Providing bright and spacious interiors, this superb studio apartment benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, lovely white suite bathroom, ample storage space and a communal garden.
- Superb split level studio apartment
- Bright and spacious studio room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Lovely white suite bathroom
- First floor guest cloakroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Large communal garden to rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hook Road is close to the A3 for motorist links in and out of London and a short distance to Surbiton station. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within Surbiton.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sorrento in Tolworth serves amazing Italian food and at good value too.
Kidz Rock is a soft play and family diner. Facilities are great and clean, the kids love it!
Tarte in the Park
Run by the people from The French Tarte cafe in Surbiton, this cafe in Victoria Recreation Ground is perfect for a quick lunch.
Chessington North station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,177 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,389 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 552 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton
020 3829 1300