This fantastic 1 bedroom flat in Vantage Point, a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
- Stylish 1 bedroom flat
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features sleek bathroom and underfloor heating throughout
- Communal penthouse lounge and dining room
- Onsite resident's team with Concierge, bike storage
- Communal terraces, exercise room, library, meeting room
- Photographs for marketing purposes only
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Upper Holloway station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Tufnell Park station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated just moments from a vast array of local shops and supermarkets on Junction Road and Holloway Road. The open space at Waterlow Park and the charming cafes and restaurants of Highgate Village are also close at hand.
Archway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything for the bookworm! Latest thriller or literary classics..
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
Smart brasserie that coves all the classics!