Boasting contemporary décor throughout, this beautiful two bedroom apartment is set within a superb new development, offering naturally bright open-plan living space, a sleek modern kitchen, en suit and private balcony.
- Superb new build two bedroom apartment
- Finished with stylish décor and contemporary fittings
- Interior designed kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
- Lovely private balcony and communal gardens
- Luxury bathroom and en suite shower room
- Good sized entrance hall with storage space
- Close to underground and rail stations
- Concierge service and resident's gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Smithfield Square is on the doorstep of desirable leafy London villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate. It is within easy reach of a range of boutique shops, local bars and restaurants, as well as local amenities such as cinemas and libraries.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Same day made fresh cakes especially for last minute orders.
Great coffee and loads of vegan cakes at Charlie's cafe!
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Turnpike Lane station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Alexandra Palace station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,401 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343