Boasting newly finished interiors presented to an exceptional standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is set on the sixth floor of a modern development found moments from Regent's Park and transport links.
- Stunning one bedroom apartment set over the sixth floor
- Boasting superb finished interiors throughout
- Lovely development close to the West End and transport
- Excellent reception space with open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony with uninterrupted views across London
- Sought after location and secure bike storage
- Superb modern development only finished six years ago
- Close to the famous Regents Park and Euston Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Village East provides a fantastic location, close to the fashionable bars and restaurants of Mornington Crescent and Camden Town and with the bustling amenities of the West End within easy reach.
Mornington Crescent locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
The Coffee Jar
The best coffee in Camden along with some great sandwiches and cakes.
Mornington Crescent station
Northern line, Zone: 2
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Northern Virgin Trains lines, Zone: 1
Euston Square station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,257 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 495 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000