Set within the impressive Royal Waterside development, this fabulous two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers light flooded contemporary living space and superb views.
- Secure entrance and lift to the third floor
- Generous reception room with door to the balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with intregrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom, smart main bathroom
- Balcony with views over communal gardens
- Hallway with large storage cupboard
- Fresh neutral decor andf excellent natueal light throughout
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The amenities of Park Royal are moments away and the popular shops, cafes and restaurants of Ealing Broadway and Pitshanger Lane are within easy reach.
Park Royal locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Hanger Lane station
Central line, Zone: 3
Park Royal station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550