Located in the sought-after St John's Wood moments from a fashionable range of shops and amenities, this fantastic 3 bedroom/3 bath flat offers bright interiors.
- Superb 3 bedroom/3 bath flat arranged over 3 floors
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish separate kitchen with appliances
- Smart master bedroom with Ensuite bathroom
- 2nd additional generous and bright bedroom
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £954 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,001 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Ann's Terrace offers a fabulous location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the boutiques and pavement cafes and shops of St John's Wood High Street and within easy reach of the beautiful open spaces of Regent's Park.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000