A modern and spacious 2 bedroom freehold Mews house finished to a high standard throughout, benefiting from a peaceful location in St Johns Wood.
- Fabulous 2 bedroom mews house over 3 floors
- Spacious reception room with bright, neutral décor
- Features fully fitted modern kitchen with dining area
- Smart master bedroom with en-suite shower cubicle
- Additional good-sized and well presented bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and guest WC
- Excellent peaceful location on a mews street
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view.
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,058 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
Kilburn High Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ryders Terrace is a secluded residential location close to the shops, bars and restaurants of the St John's Wood while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.