This stunning two bedroom apartment is set on the twentieth floor of an outstanding luxury development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and boasts amazing views over London.
- Outstanding two bedroom apartment set on the twentieth floor
- Set in a luxury new development
- Offering two double sized bedrooms
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with plenty of space to dine
- Boasting stunning views throughout the flat over London
- Benefits from communal gym, pool, cinema and concierge
- Set moments away from popular South Bank
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
South Bank Tower is an enviable location set just moments away from popular South Bank where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and transport links around London.
South Bank locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ting at the Shangri-La
On the 35th floor of the Shard, Ting delivers the astonishing views that you would expect. What I didn't expect was the incredible food that was pretty good value for money - £55 for four mouth-watering courses and the prettiest dessert I've ever seen!
The Clink Prison Museum
Set on the site of one of England's oldest prisons, this museum is a great day out for all the family!
Very impressive meat dishes cooked in a proper American smoker. The ribs are fantastic!
Northern line, Zone: 1
London Bridge station
Southeastern Jubilee Thameslink Southern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Elephant & Castle station
Southeastern Thameslink Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,184 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500