Offering contemporary living in the heart of Greenwich this wonderful 2 bedroom 3rd floor flat further boasts spacious interiors and a fantastic Terrace.
- A fantastic, bright and spacious 2 bedroom flat
- Set within a fabulous residential development
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offering a stunning reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with Ensuite shower room and dressing area
- Private wrap-around Terrace with beautiful views
- On site management, secure entry with lift access
- Located moments from Greenwich mainline station and DLR
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 828 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Deptford Bridge station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally situated within close proximity to the many amenities of central Greenwich including the lovely Greenwich Park. A pure gym is located at the front of the complex and some local restaurants and bars are moments away.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also