Set within a stunning gated development with concierge this stylish two bedroom flat boasts bright contemporary interiors, a superb open-plan reception room and magnificent views of the London skyline.
- Superb two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Set within modern gated development
- Fantastic reception room with space-to-dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony with stunning London views
- Master bedroom with en suite and Juliet balcony
- Good-sized second double bedroom plus additional bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sumner Road is well situated within easy reach of Peckham High Street which offers an array of amenities as well as being in close proximity to Peckham Rye Station. The lovely green open spaces of Burgess Park are also moments away.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South London Gallery
Contemporary art space with changing exhibitions. It also has a lovely café and art shop.
For when you need a mental workout, Peckham Library is open throughout the week, including Sundays!
Lucas Gardens is a tranquil spot for whiling away a lazy Sunday.
Peckham Rye station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Queens Road Peckham station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
South Bermondsey station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 620 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250