Beautifully presented throughout, this lovely 4 bedroom House boasts spacious interiors arranged over 3 floors, including a large eat-in kitchen, 2 stylish bathrooms and a well maintained Garden with a summer house.
- Lovey 4 bedroom House arranged across three floors
- Recently refurbished, and beautifully presented throughout
- Sleek well equipped kitchen with ample space to dine
- Beautiful landscaped Garden with summer house
- Generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,597 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,202 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
London Overground Southern lines,
Penge East station
Lower Sydenham station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Girton road is located moments from a vast selection of shops and amenities that are available in Sydenham, with Sydenham station also within easy reach.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
Bridge House Theatre
West End-quality performances at outer London prices.
The best Thai restaurant with always fresh produce, taste buds will be working overtime as each mouthful gives you more to think about. A truly unique experience!!!