Set on the 5th floor of a modern block of luxury apartments, this 2 bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors with a private balcony and a great central location.
- Sleek and modern interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further large double bedroom
- Ample space and plenty of storage
- Private south facing balcony
- Secure development with concierge services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located on the new Greenwich riverside development, Cavatina Point is within a close proximity of the thriving bars, restaurants and boutiques of Greenwich. Cutty Sark DLR station is also nearby offering frequent services into the City.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
National Maritime Museum
Lots of quirky installations, a great little café and an ice cream parlour here too!
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179