A stunning two bedroom flat set on the sixth floor of a fantastic modern development, boasting a large reception room with direct access to a charming balcony and a fully integrated open-plan kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat
- Situated within an excellent modern development
- Amazing location on the banks of the River Thames
- Generous reception room opening onto a charming balcony
- Fully integrated open-plan kitchen with contemporary finish
- Stylish bathroom and en suite shower room
- Underground parking, lift and concierge service
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Knights Tower is a fantastic development located on the banks of the River Thames, boasting easy access to central Greenwich offering a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants only moments away.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Masthouse Terrace Pier River Bus
An alternative commute into town or just a pure pleasure cruise, experience a reliable service with an onboard bar and coffee shop.
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.