Delightful two bedroom first floor flat presented to an excellent standard throughout, boasting a generous reception room with space to dine, two bathrooms, private garage and off-street parking.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat with lift
- Presented to a good standard throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Two double size bedrooms
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Benefits from two bathrooms
- Includes a private garage
- Quiet residential road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in walking distance to both Sutton and Carshalton Beeches train stations which offer fast links to London Victoria. Albion Road is also in a good catchment area for local schools.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
Carshalton Beeches station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,425 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 940 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450