Boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, this outstanding two bedroom ground floor flat offers a large reception room with space to dine, smart fitted kitchen and a contemporary shower room.
- Outstanding two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Contemporary tiled shower room
- Benefits from residents off-street parking
- Close to the amenities within Cheam
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hemingford Road is well positioned for a range of local schools and close to a range of shops, restaurants and transport links within North Cheam and Cheam Village.
Cheam locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
Melinda's Coffee Shop
A quaint local coffee shop that's perfect for a hot drink and quick bite to eat.
One-stop shopping destination for continental food supplies.
West Sutton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.