Offering recently remodeled and expertly executed interiors, this contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom offers a bright reception with deep bay windows and views over communal gardens and a contemporary finish throughout.
- Recently and wonderfully remodeled to a very high standard with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Spacious reception overlooking gardens with working gas fireplace and wine fridge
- Newly installed private water and gas boiler with excellent water pressure
- Main bedroom with contemporary shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom with jacuzzi
- Bathrooms with underfloor heating and quality Grohe taps and shower mixers
- Hard wood, oak flooring throughout and underfloor heating with direct communal garden access
- Access to private parking on a first-come, first-served basis
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,098 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ashburnham Gardens is located close to the Thames and the famous King's Road, as well as the shops and amenities around Fulham Broadway. The nearest underground station is Fulham Broadway (District Line).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000