Set within a quiet residential area, this gorgeous three bedroom house is generously presented throughout, offering an expansive living and entertaining space, garage, off-street parking and 80' private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom detached house
- Set on a quiet residential road near Richmond Park
- Bright and expansive living space with separate dining room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Benefits from a large private garden
- Ample off-street parking and private garage
- Study and utility room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located within easy reach of a range of local amenities while the green open spaces of both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are easily accessible. Local transport links include Norbiton Station (National Rail).
Kingston Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park
Exquisitely beautiful during the summer months. Well worth a visit.
Pen Ponds, Richmond Park
In the heart of Richmond Park, Pen Ponds are great for paddling in during the warmer summer months.
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
New Malden station
Raynes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,630 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Merton (Wimbledon Common area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,199 (204 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121