Generously proportioned and wonderfully presented throughout, this charming two bedroom flat benefits ample living and entertaining space close to an array of quality amenities in nearby Earlsfield.
- Moments from the open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Unique and generously proportioned accusation throughout
- Modern and well presented interiors
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizeable master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set within close proximity to Earlsfield and Garrett Lane, the property benefits from the wealth of quality amenities the area has to offer.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best places south of the Thames to walk your dog on a Sunday morning. There is also a fantastic coffee shop inside the park where you can meet friends and catch up on the week.
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
Wandsworth Town station
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 763 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100