This fantastic four bedroom house located on a quiet residential road offers contemporary living space throughout and benefits from a generous conservatory and attractive private garden.
- Lovely four bedroom house
- Bright and spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated aplpiances
- Generous conservatory with access to garden
- Four good-sized bedrooms with storage space
- Smart bathrooms with modern fixtures
- Beautiful private garden
- Quiet residential road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is situated moments from the shops, restaurants and bars of Garratt Lane and Earlsfield and is close to the green open spaces of Garratt Park.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,877 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £764 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,102 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100