This stunning, one bedroom ground floor flat presents plenty of period charm with cast fireplaces and original wood flooring. The property also offers modern fittings and a pretty private garden.
- Outstanding one bedroom ground floor flat
- Wealth of period features
- Bright reception room and pretty private garden
- Well presented throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably located, the property is close to the variety of amenities on Replingham Road and for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants the Southside shopping centre is nearby.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
District line, Zone: 3
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000