Set within a secure development moments from St James's Park, this newly refurbished 3 bedroom flat offers ample lateral living and entertaining space with bright and airy interiors.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Generously arranged over the ground floor with parking
- 3 bedroom with ample storage space throughout
- Beautifully bright reception room with dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Newly refurbished with solid wood floors throughout
- Central Westminster location moments from Victoria Street
- Situated within close proximity of St James's Park tube
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,127 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 888 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Elverton Street is surrounded by many pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences with Victoria Street also within close proximity boasting a wide range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000