Situated in a superb apartment block with fantastic views over the Thames, this bright 2 double bedroom apartment offers a light reception room, dining room and fantastic Westminster address.
- Set within a secure residential development with 24hr porter
- Lift access, 8th floor apartment
- Two bedroom with fitted storage in each
- Bathroom and a shower room
- Light reception room with stunning views
- Separate kitchen and dining room
- Access to a fantastic communal roof terrace
- Exceptional location moments from the Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,127 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 930 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
John Islip Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace are also moments away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000