This outstanding 1 bedroom apartment is set on the 1st floor of a premium new building in the heart of Westminster Village and boasts stylish interiors with ample storage and a superb private Balcony.
- Superb open plan reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with views over communal gardens
- Impressive bedroom with fitted wardorbes
- Stylish en suite shower room
- Guest WC and ample storage throughout
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Prestigious new building with Porter, Lift andGym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £921 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Horseferry Road offers immediate access to the many shops and street cafes available within Westminster Village while St James's Park and Westminster Palace are within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000