Boasting bright, stylish and contemporary interiors elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this stunning 2 bedroom flat is enviably located moments from the River Thames.
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Generously arranged over the lower ground with 2 vaults
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite shower room
- Bright reception room with French doors onto a patio garden
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Fantastic living and entertaining space with a skylight
- Stunning modern interiors with quality fixtures and fittings
- Enviable location moments from Pimlico tube and the River
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Claverton Street is ideally located for the River Thames and a local collection of cafes and shops while a more extensive range to be found within Victoria and Sloane Square. Bus services are in abundance with 24, 360 and C10 nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £754 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000