Enviably situated within a secure residential development with a Lift and Porter facilities, this recently refurbished 2 bedroom flat benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings and ample storage throughout.
- Stunning 2 bedroom flat arranged over the 1st floor
- Benefiting from an excellent recent refurbishment
- Features contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with a stylish en suite bathroom
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted storage
- Ideally located for many fashionable amenities
- Within secure residential development with lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 591 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheltenham Terrace is tucked away from the bustling shops, bars and eateries along King's Road with the picturesque Chelsea Embankment also within close proximity. Transport links include Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000