Set within a superb gated development overlooking the River Thames at Albert Bridge, this magnificent five bedroom apartment offers incredible lateral space with beautiful river views.
- Secure entry, 24hr concierge and lift access
- Generous reception room with door to river facing balcony
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Four generous bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Additional bedroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Balcony and two terraces with river and park views
- Two underground parking spaces plus guest parking
- Elegant decor and attractive wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Waterside Point is a peaceful riverside location moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Parkgate Road and Battersea Bridge Road. Battersea Park is on the doorstep and the attractions of Chelsea just over the river.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £23,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,474 (322 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111