Offering an exceptional location along King's Road, this desirable one bedroom top floor flat features a bright and airy interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the third floor
- One bedroom with a modern bathroom
- Bright reception room with adjoining kitchenette
- Spacious contemporary interiors with quality fixtures
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square tube
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The King's Road offers a wealth of amenities leading into Sloane Square with some of London's most Premier shops, bars and restaurants to be found, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames is also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 676 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000