Offering an expanse of living and entertaining space inside and out, this magnificent 3 bedroom house has recently been refurbished and is situated in the heart of Chelsea moments from Sloane Square station.
- A beautiful mid-terrace house in Chelsea
- Elegantly arranged over 4 spacious floors
- 3 bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light double reception room leading to a conservatory
- Well equipped kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Decked roof terrace and courtyard
- Recent refurbishment with Italian craftmanship
- Enviable location just off the Kings Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,350 (218 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Lincoln Street is a quiet residential address located just off King's Road where you can find some of London's most premier upmarket shops, bars and restaurants with Knightsbridge also within close proximity.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing French restaurant on Sloane Square with some outside seating! Eggs Benedict and Royale served all day long.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000